DAY TO DAY
We believe that there should be no hidden costs on your safari. Below we have outlined the daily rates, prices for various tours and activities as well as the Terms and Conditions of business.
The Daily Rates
|0ne Hunter x One Professional Hunter||$520|
|Two Hunter x One Professional Hunter||$400|
|Safari Tours / per person per day (2 clients per tour)||$440|
|Safari Tours / per person per day (1 clients per tour)||$460|
|Arrival and Departure daily rates per person per day||$250|
The Activity Rates
|Elephant Sanctuary Packages: Elephant Interaction (Per person)||$220|
|Monkey Sanctuary visit (per person)||$160|
|Elephant Sanctuary/Interaction, Monkey Sanctuary, Cable Way Combo Package (per person)||$300|
|Visit to Cradle of Human Kind. Day trip cost per person -||$220|
More Activity Rates
|Lion Park visit per person (2 hour excursion)||COST|
|3 hour private tour package||$220|
|3 hour private tour package (4 or more people in group)||$190|
|Magaliesberg Canopy tour per person 2 and a half hour||$160|
|Kruger Park transfer per vehicle||$720|
|Spa day visit arrangement and transfer (Spa activities for client’s account) pp.||$60|
|Any sightseeing transfers will be charged at a minimum rate per person of||$150|
|Transfers to town @ per person rate.||$50|
|Helicopter flight for 2 persons; 40 minute flight with sundowner drinks on mountain||$890|
|Pilanesberg game viewing safari - per person, per day 2 or more||$220|
|Pilanesberg game viewing safari - per person, per day 1 person||$250|
|Pilanesberg private game drive - 2 people (per person rate)||$400|
|Pilanesberg private game drive - 3 people (per person rate)||$350|
|Pilanesberg private game drive - 4 people (per person rate)||$300|
|Hot Air Balloon safari Pilanesberg National Park per person||$690|
|Day visit to Sun City resort 1 person||$160|
|Day visit to Sun City resort 2 or more||$130|
|Zip Slide at Sun City||$150|
|Golf @ Sun City, Gary Player Course, price depends on booking at time||POA|
|Cable Car Ride and Magaliesberg view per person||$120|
More Extra Services
|Elephant Sanctuary Packages: Elephant Interaction (Per Person)||$250|
|Monkey Sanctuary Visit: (Per Person)||$160|
|Elephant Sanctuary , Monkey Sanctuary, Cable Combo: Package (Per Person)||$300|
|Visit to Cradle of Human Kind: Day trip cost per person||$300|
|Lion Park visit : 3 hour private tour package (2 people: 1 person @ $300)||$290|
|Lion Park visit : 3hour private tour package (4 or more people in a group)||$260|
|Lion Park visit : Shandor Package||$350|
|Magaliesberg Canopy tour per person - 2 and a half hours||$160|
|Kruger Park Transfer per vehicle||$720|
|Spa day visit arrangement & transfer (spa activities for client account) per person||$60|
|Any sightseeing transfers will be charged at minimum rate per person||$150|
|Transfers to town at per person rate||$50|
|Helicopter flight for 2 people, 40 min flight with sundowner drinks on mountain||$890|
|Craft brewery tour: 1 person @ $ 150, 2 or more @ $120 per person||$120|
|River rafting excursion: must be 2 or more people to book||$140|
- Trophy fees of animals bagged or wounded.
- Services of a licensed professional hunter, trained skinner and tracker, 4×4 – Hunting vehicle.
- Accommodation within the hunting area during your safari with us.
- All Meals,
- A full breakfast will be served at clients request at an additional cost of $10 per person full breakfast serving.
- Regular breakfast is toast, cereal, yogurt, fruit juice, fresh fruits, coffee and tea.
- Lunch is a lunch box that we take along when hunting. You will have lunch in the hunting field.
- Dinner is a gourmet dinner at night.
- Soft drink during the day when out hunting.
- Daily Laudry services.
- Field preparation of trophoes (Salting and Drying).
- Government license fees for animals.
- Trophy fees are VAT exempt.
- Trophy fees of animals bagged or wounded.
- Transportation of raw trophies to our local taxidermist $180 per client.
- Hotel accommodation before and after safari.
- Packaging, dipping and shippings of trophies to final destination (taxidermist prices available on request).
- Commercial and air charted flights between hunting areas.
- Rifle hire @ $80 per day excluding ammunition.
- Any damage to rented firearms will be for the clients own account.
- Gratuties to staff..
Medical expenses. (Please ensure own medical insurance).
- Soft drinks and bottle water in camp is for the clients account.
- Liquor, beer and wine is charged extra.
- The camp stocks the bar with beer, wine and liquor. If there is any preference in liquor, let us know before hand and we will stock accordingly.
- Phone calls are charged at $3 per minute.
- 12% value added tax on all daily rates and transportation (non-refundable by government).
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- To confirm a booking, 50% of the total daily rate is required, the balance of the daily rate is payable on the commencement of the safari.
- Please note that only traveller’s cheques or cash will be accepted as payment, no personal cheques.
- There will be no refunds on cancellations. Dates booked as per contract will be paid for in full.
- Before commencement of the safaris, clients are required to complete and sign a safari contract & a general information sheet.
- All clients & observers are required to read & sign our indemnity form before the commencement of the safari.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All rates are quoted in US $ (Dollars).
- The client’s arrival day will be considered a non-hunting day at $ 220 per client, observers at $ 220 each excluding the 15% vat tax.
- Any travelling day between states/hunting areas will be considered a hunting day.
- Transportation by vehicle between states/hunting areas or photographic tours transfers are charged at $ 400 vehicle each way.
- Client transportation from the airport to the hunting area is charged at $ 175 per person (depending on size of group). Applicable when transfer is to camps other than Africa Maximum Safaris main camp.
- Any client wishing to fly between areas is responsible for his own pro hunter & one skinners airfare.
- Whilst all reasonable precautions will be taken to ensure the safety of clients, observers and their possessions, we the company AFRICA MAXIMUM SAFARIS cc accept no responsibility for any illness, accident or loss of whatsoever nature, arising during & after the safari.
- Value added tax (VAT) of 15% at present, is payable on all daily rates & transportation only. Trophy fees are exempt, as they are an export. VAT cannot be claimed back on the daily rates as it is for a service provided.
- Trophy delivery to taxidermist or shipping agents for total consignment is $ 180 – Splitting Image Taxidermy only. Will quote deliver charge to other taxidermy or shipping agents.
- Any animal wounded will be paid in full: if blood, hair, bone or stomach fluid is found or with a gut shot.